Premium seasoned Ironbark Firewood. This timber is suited to combustion & open fireplaces. Our wood is premium quality and well seasoned. Creates less smoke and soot than inferior woods, keeping both your flu and house cleaner.
Our wood is ECO-friendly and only sourced from reputable suppliers, as we are a member of the Firewood Association of Australia (Member no. 046)
We also supply a number of wood-fired pizza shops and cafes with wood-fired pizza ovens and heating for dining areas
Benefits of Ironbark Firewood
Ironbark Firewood is a premium wood with the following benefits:
- Longer burning wood - While Ironbark is slightly harder to start but will burn 6 – 8 hours meaning you will use less wood throughout the night
- Efficient burning means very little ash and less cleaning
- Strong burning and a hotter fire
- Ironbark burns with little or no smoke and low emissions
- Logs are split and cut to a ready-to-use firewood size of 250mm - 350mm approximately the size of a loaf of bread
How to Buy
Ironbark Firewood is available for delivery or pick up. For delivery please place your order online or call us on 02 9450 1606 noting the delivery day you would like (delivery charges apply). Pick up is sold by the scoop or crate and can be arranged in store, no need to order online or call prior to coming in, we have this wood in stock all year round. Pick up address is 200 Forest Way Belrose.
Why Choose Australian Firewood & Four Seasons Nursery
- We are a member of the Firewood Association of Australia
- All wood is 100% seasoned and ready to burn
- Every load is weighed on scales – guaranteeing you get value for money
- A full range of firewood accessories, everything you need to get your Fire started
- Firewood delivered to you, where and when you want*
*Delivery subject to delivery schedule and may vary from the requested time during peak season. Please contact us for more information.